Bring your own license to this county approved Tier 1 space on a gated property. It has been previously licensed as a recreational producer with the OLCC and is ready to grow for the 2023 season. Beavercreek is 40 minutes outside of Portland just past Oregon City.
$2450 per month for the grow space only or $3650 per month to include a two bedroom one bath housing/office space.
- Extra tall 30′ X 96′ professional greenhouse with temperature controlled fans, circulation fans, and an internal automated light deprivation system.
- Automated Irrigation
- Two 40′ Shipping Containers/Conex boxes flex space for mothers, drying, and security with temperature and humidity controlled out take.
- Enough air-pot style pots for three rounds at one time.
- Fenced compliant space includes one 30′ X 96′ greenhouse and space for two more 30′ X 96′ outdoor plots.
- J.B. White external propane greenhouse heater available for install to extend growing season.
- Easy expansion: Current space has room for two more greenhouses, county approval, and uncomplicated space to expand even further to a Tier II size, and a low cost to increase power from PGE.
Optional Housing for Rent
Housing is immediately next to the grow and has great sunset views.